Last modified: August 15, 2018
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which article you’ll find most useful.
This is information which you provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or billing information, or other data. Generaly we do not collect your personal information unless you deliberately provide us. We ask for your personal information like name, email, phone number etc. only when you wish to post any comment on the article or when you send us any feedback. We collect this personal information for further interaction with you, respond to your comments and quiries etc.
Non-personally identifiable information
This is information that is recorded about users so that it no longer reflects or references an individually identifiable user. Like most websites, our servers automatically record the page requests made when you visit our sites. These “server logs” typically include your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
We also use Google Analytics, a service that records non-personally identifiable data such as browser type, operating system, date and time of visit, where visitors came from, the pages visited on this site, the time spent viewing site, where visitors went when they left the site, and return visits to the site.
We collect this non-personally identifiable information for better understanding the way in which visitors use our site, and to help manage, maintain, and report on use of our website. We store IP addresses for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Northeast Update unless one of the following circumstances applies:
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Northeast Update if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Northeast Update, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- If you have not opted out of third-party ad serving, the cookies of other third-party vendors or ad networks may also be used to serve ads on our site.
- Third-party vendors and ad networks like Google AdSense serving ads on our site.
Third Party Content, Links, and Plug-ins
This site offers you the ability to interact with social plugins from social media sites, lke Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Printerset, Youtube etc. The social media sites may access to your data. In some cases, Northeast Update may know that you clicked on a Like Button or Share Button of a particular social media plugin or we may receive your other information from the social media sites.
Similarly, if you have previously provided personally identifiable information to a third-party operating a plug-in on this website, then this third-party may recognize you on this website.
Netaji Sarani, Batertal, Meherpur
Ph: +91 9435417473